Explore Visa Options
- apply as an independent migrant
- be sponsored by a family member
- be sponsored by an employer
- be nominated by a State or Territory government.
Victorian Government nomination
The Victorian Government is able to provide visa nomination for skilled and business migrants in support of your visa application to the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP). The Victorian Government does not grant visas. For more information, see State Nomination.
The Australian Government processes all migration visas
Immigration in Australia is overseen by the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP). They are responsible for all immigration matters including all visa processing and visa grants.
- Melbourne Fact Sheet
- Significant Investor Visa Fact Sheet
- Global Support Network Fact Sheet
- Investor & Business Migration Fact Sheet
- Moving to Melbourne - Relocation Guide
- Welcome to Primary School
- Welcome to Secondary School